From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fairyland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fairyland commonly refers to the land of fairies, in folklore.
Fairyland may also refer to:
- Álfheimr, the abode of the elves in Norse mythology
- Elfhame or Elfland, the abode of the elves in English and Lowland Scottish folklore
- Fairyland: A Kingdom of Fairies, a 1903 French short silent adventure film
- Fairyland bamboo (Phyllostachys aurea), a bamboo species
- Fairyland (band), a symphonic power metal band from France
- Fairyland (novel), a novel by science fiction writer Paul J. McAuley
- "Fairyland" (song), a 2005 song by J-Pop singer Ayumi Hamasaki
- Fairyland, a parasite universe in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- Fairyland (song), a 2004 song by Angelzoom
- Fairyland, a novel series by Catherynne M. Valente
- Fairyland (game), a fantasy MMORPG by Lager Network Technologies
- Fairyland, Western Cape, South Africa
- Children's Fairyland, a small children's amusement park in Oakland, California, and also the first theme park in the United States
- Fairyland, a now disused leisure park located in bushland in North Ryde, Sydney, Australia
- Fairyland Park, a Missouri amusement park operating from 1923 to 1977
- Fairyland Pond, Concord, Massachusetts
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.