||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
|Born||1 September 1966|
Faisal Khan (born 1 September 1966, Bombay, India) was an actor of Hindi cinema.
As a child he appeared very briefly in his uncle Nasir Hussain's 1969 film Pyar Ka Mausam playing Shashi Kapoor's role as a child. In 1988 he played a minor role as a villain in his cousin Monsoor Khan's debut directorial film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. He went onto play another bit part in his cousin's 1992 film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar.
He got his first leading role in the 1994 film Madhosh which was produced by his father Tahir Hussain and directed by Vikram Bhatt. After a five-year hiatus he attempted his comeback to films appearing alongside his brother in Mela (2000).
IBN reports that he was diagnosed with a mental disorder, and that his brother Aamir and his father fought a custody battle over Faisal that resulted in much press coverage. Custody was awarded to his father Tahir in 2007.
- Chand Bujh Gaya (2005) .... Rahul Mehta
- Aandhi (2003) .... Siddharthh
- Basti (2003)
- Border Hindustan Ka (2003) .... Raj
- Kabhoo (2002) .... Raja
- Mela (2000) .... Shankar Shane
- Madhosh (1994) .... Suraj
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992) (uncredited) .... Xavier College Student
- Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) .... Baba's Gang member
- Pyar Ka Mausam (1969) .... Young Sunder
- Tum Mere Ho (1990) (co-producer)
Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Tum Mere Ho (1990) (assistant director)