Faithful Place is a 2010 crime novel by Tana French. The book is set in Dublin, featuring undercover detective Frank Mackey, who was a supporting character in French's previous novel, The Likeness.
Regina Marler of the Los Angeles Times described the book as "not a page-turner but a page-lingerer" and that "French gives us a clear-eyed portrait of the Liberties as seen through a murder." The book was nominated for the Edgar Award for Best Novel.
- Maslin, Janet (11 July 2010). "Be It Ever So Awful, No Place Like ...". The New York Times. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- ""Faithful Place": Tana French turns the detective story inside out". Salon.com. 4 July 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- Corrigan, Maureen (August 9, 2010). "Tana French's new mystery, "Faithful Place," reviewed by Maureen Corrigan". The Washington Post. Retrieved October 20, 2010.
- Marler, Regina (August 13, 2010). "Book review: 'Faithful Place' by Tana French". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 20, 2010.
- "Three Irish novels among IMPAC nominees". RTÉ News. 7 November 2011.
|This article about a 2010s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|