Faithless (1932 film)
|Directed by||Harry Beaumont|
|Written by||Mildred Cram (novel)
Faithless is a 1932 American romantic drama film about a spoiled socialite who learns a sharp lesson when she loses all her money during the Great Depression.
Cast (in credits order)
- Tallulah Bankhead as Carol Morgan
- Robert Montgomery as William 'Bill' Wade
- Hugh Herbert as Mr Peter M. Blainey
- Maurice Murphy as Anthony 'Tony' Wade
- Louise Closser Hale as First Landlady
- Anna Appel as Mrs Mandel, Second Landlady
- Lawrence Grant as Mr Ledyard
- Henry Kolker as Mr Carter
Socialite Carol Morgan (Bankhead) romps through the Depression with her wealth, while breaking up with Bill Wade (Montgomery) and getting back together with him.
- Mordaunt Hall (November 19, 1932). "Faithless (1932) Tallulah Bankhead and Robert Montgomery in a Film Version of a Story by Mildred Cram.". The New York Times.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Faithless (1932 film).|
|This article about a 1930s romantic drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|