From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up faker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faker may refer to:
- A charlatan, someone who fakes
- Faker (band), Australian alternative rock band formed in Sydney in 1996
- Faker (comics), Vertigo imprint comic book published by DC Comics
- Faker (Masters of the Universe), fictional character from the Masters of the Universe franchise
- Faker, Professional League of Legends player playing for SK Telecom T1, known for winning the Season 3 World Championship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.