|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
After graduating from Kyoto Seika University, Falcoon started as a fan-artist doing renditions games of different companies, such as The King of Fighters, Street Fighter, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Falcoon joined SNK in 1998 as a card designer for SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash. He was chosen to create the ingame artwork for SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom. Falcoon mostly contributed on character designs and was responsible for the character artwork for The King of Fighters 2003. He was responsible for the alternate designs and new characters seen in the KOF: Maximum Impact series and was the KOF:MI series' producer and art director. Falcoon left SNK Playmore sometime in 2008 or 2009 for undisclosed reasons. All projects related to the Maximum Impact series were officially cancelled in October 2009.
His art is recognized by its heavy emphasis on muscle and weight for both genders, shaded with sharp gradients and highlights. His designs are influenced by the clothing found in Japanese street fashion, particularly Lolita and Fruits fashions. In interviews, he insisted that he uses no reference for his work, relying only on "strong images from memory".
- Off Beat Racer! - first work; part of debugger team
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash
- SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash 2 Expand Edition - main illustrator
- SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS - producer and main illustrator
- Capcom vs. SNK (promotional)
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 (promotional)
- SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (promotional, cover image)
- The King of Fighters 2003 - main illustrator
- The King of Fighters XI' - special ending artwork; also part of story development
- KOF: Maximum Impact - character designer
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - producer, character designer and art director
- KOF: Maximum Impact Regulation A - producer, character designer and art director
- The King of Fighters: Another Day - original character designer
- The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match - art director
- Alfonso, Andrew (19 May 2005). "E3 2005: Interview with SNK's Falcoon". IGN. Retrieved 13 November 2010.
- "Ending for SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters' Clash SNK Ver.(Neo Geo Pocket Color)". Vgmuseum.com. Retrieved 2013-09-08.
- "Ending for SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters' Clash Capcom Ver.(Neo Geo Pocket Color)". Vgmuseum.com. Retrieved 2013-09-08.
- "Ending for SNK vs Capcom-Kyo(Neo Geo)". Vgmuseum.com. Retrieved 2013-09-08.
- E3 Gets Heavy Dose of Arcade Classics, ClassicGaming, 7 May 2005