From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Falkland (disambiguation))
Falkland may refer to:
- Falkland, Newbury, a ward in Berkshire, England
- Falkland, Fife, a former burgh in Fife, Scotland
- Falkland Palace, royal residence of the Kings of Scots in Falkland, Fife, Scotland
- Viscount Falkland, a Scottish peerage title, named after Falkland, Fife, Scotland
- Falkland Islands, an archipelago in the South Atlantic comprising West Falkland, East Falkland and many smaller islands, named after Anthony Cary, 5th Viscount of Falkland
- Falkland Sound, a strait separating West Falkland and East Falkland
- South Falkland, an English colony on Newfoundland named after Henry Cary, 1st Viscount Falkland
- Falkland, British Columbia, a community in Canada
- Falkland, Nova Scotia, a community in Canada
- Falkland Ridge, Nova Scotia, a community in Canada
- Falkland, North Carolina, a town in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.