From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Falkland (disambiguation))
Falkland can refer to:
- Falkland, British Columbia, Canada
- Falkland, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Falkland Ridge, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Falkland, Newbury, a ward of Newbury, Berkshire, England.
- Falkland, Fife, a former burgh in Fife, Scotland.
- Falkland Palace, royal residence of the Kings of Scots in Falkland, Fife, Scotland.
- Falkland Islands, a self-governing Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom, located in the South Atlantic Ocean. Named after Anthony Cary, 5th Viscount of Falkland
- Falkland, North Carolina, USA
- South Falkland, a settlement in Newfoundland named after Henry Cary, 1st Viscount Falkland
- Viscount Falkland, a Scottish peerage title, named after Falkland, Fife, Scotland.
- Falkland Islands sovereignty dispute
- Falklands War, a war between Argentina and the United Kingdom in 1982 over the Falkland Islands.
- Battle of the Falkland Islands, a WWI battle in the south Atlantic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.