From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (March 2013)|
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Fallon was founded in 1981 by Pat Fallon and four other partners as Fallon McElligott Rice.
- Rolling Stone - Perception/Reality'
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Just The Right Amount of Wrong'
- Time Magazine - Red Border
- MTV - Jukka Brothers
- Lee Jeans - Buddy Lee
- Lee Jeans - Super Greg VS Buddy Lee
- Holiday Inn Express - Stay Smart
- Electronic Data Systems - Cat Herders
- BMW - BMW Films
- Skoda - Cake
- CitiBank - Live Richly
- United Airlines - It’s Time To Fly
- Virgin Mobile - Chrismahanukwanzakah
- Sony - Balls
- PBS - Be More campaign
- Amazon.com - Amazon Theatre short films
- Cadbury Schweppes - Gorilla
- McDonald's - Arch Deluxe - one of the largest ad campaign failures ever.
- Johnson, Eleanor. (1985-03-04) ENVY OF MADISON AVENUE: A MINNEAPOLIS AD AGENCY It made a splash selling chickens and life insurance. Now Fallon McElligott Rice has snagged the Wall Street Journal account. - March 4, 1985. Money.cnn.com. Retrieved on 2013-07-16.
- Mark Kassof (June 1997). "Lessons from marketing flops.". Kassof.com. Archived from the original on 2007-12-23. Retrieved 2008-01-15.
- Official site
- Website for Pat Fallon and Fred Senn's book, "Juicing the Orange"
- The Work: 25 Years of Fallon, Pat Fallon and Bob Barrie, Easton Studio Press, 2006
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|