Janice de Belen
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, English, Tagalog|
|No. of episodes||298 episodes (final)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original run||January 15, 1996– March 7, 1997|
Doña Amparo Zaragoza was the main protagonist in the story, the Zaragoza Family had many affairs and interruptions and tackles their whole life.
- Gloria Romero as Doña Amparo Zaragoza - a scheming matriarch who will exhaust all means of to bend circumstances according to her will.
- Jaclyn Jose as Ester Lagrimas - a woman who tries to overcome the pain of raising her children alone.
- Julio Diaz as Lorenzo Lagrimas - the object of Divina's affection who agreed to go away with her because he needed the money to support an ailing wife and three children.
- Janice de Belen as Lupe - a very dependable and supportive younger sibling.
- Rita Avila as Vivian Zaragoza - Alfredo's over zealous wife who will do anything to win her mother-in-law's affection
- Jean Garcia as Beatrice Zaragoza - the legitimate heir of Don Luis who will wage the battle against Doña Amparo and her children for the full inheritance of her father's estate.
- Zsa Zsa Padilla as Divina Zaragoza-Lagrimas - Doña Amparo's eldest child who rebelled against her parents to be with a married man.
- Lucita Soriano as Trining - Ester and Lupe's sickly mother who holds the key to the dark past of the Zaragoza family.
- Ricky Davao as Alfredo Zaragoza - the son who did not live up to the expectations of his over-achieving parents.
- Gina Pareño as Benita Zaragoza - the legitimate spouse of the late Don Luis who has been hidden away in a secluded mental institution.
- Elizabeth Oropesa as Dra. Bienvenida Perea - the one who will expose Doña Amparo's manipulative schemes.
- Tommy Abuel as Atty. Nicolas Fuentabella - a trusted friend and lawyer of the late Don Luis Zaragoza.
- Stefano Mori as Danilo - Ester's eldest son who shoulder the responsibility his father did not fulfill.
- Princess Schuck as Lorena Lagrimas - Ester's youngest daughter Lorena.
- Angelica Panganiban as Angelica Lagrimas - Ester's youngest daughter who feels deeply for her mother's pain.
- Paula Peralejo as Samantha Lagrimas - Divina's daughter Samantha.
- Carlo Aquino as Miguel Lagrimas - Ester's youngest son.
- John Prats as Luigi Lagrimas - Divina's son Luigi.
- Joy Viado as Mitchie
- John Estrada as Charlie
- Emilio Garcia as Greg
- Celia Rodriguez as Donya Elvira
- Patrick Garcia
- Lito Pimentel as Raul
- Eula Valdez as Nimfa
- Cherry Pie Picache as Elena
Familia Zaragoza was used theme song title "Ikaw Na Sana" composed by Vehnee Sarturno, later move to GMA Network in the same title of the song in 1997 starring Angelu de Leon and Bobby Andrews and also theme song of Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga in 2012 song by Rachelle Ann Go and Mark Bautista.