From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Familiar may refer to:
- Familiarity, an intimate relationship
- Familiar spirit, supernatural entities believed to assist witches and cunning folk in their practice of magic
- Familiar Linux, Linux distribution for iPAQ machines and other PDAs
- T–V distinction, contrast between second-person pronouns that are specialized for varying levels of familiarity
- The Familiar (film), 2009 film
- The Familiar (Animorphs), 41st book in the Animorphs series
- The Familiars (novel), a series of children's fantasy books
- The Familiars (film), forthcoming 2014 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.