From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Family jewels)
|Look up family jewels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Family Jewels or The Family Jewels may refer to:
- A male's testicles (as a slang term)
- Family Jewels (Central Intelligence Agency), a set of reports on the CIA's illegal activities
- Family Jewels (AC/DC album), a two-disc compilation DVD by the hard rock band AC/DC, featuring the group's music videos, live clips and promotional videos from 1975 to 1991
- The Family Jewels (Marina and the Diamonds album), 2010 album by Marina and the Diamonds
- The Family Jewels (band), a 1990s rock band, and their self-titled album
- The Family Jewels (film), 1965 film starring Jerry Lewis
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels, an American reality TV series
- Bijuterii de familie, translated to English as Family Jewels, a novel by Petru Dumitriu
- Jewellery, a form of personal adornment, such as brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets
- Heirloom, something, perhaps an antique or some kind of jewelry, that has been passed down for generations through family members
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Family Jewels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.