Family tree (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up family tree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A family tree is a chart representing family relationships in a conventional tree structure.
Family tree may also refer to:
- Family Tree (Björk album), 2002
- Family Tree (N.W.A album), 2008
- Family Tree (Nick Drake album), 2007
- Family Tree (Oregon album), 2012
- "Family Tree", a song by Belle & Sebastian Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant
- "Family Tree", a song by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony from The Art of War
- "Family Tree", a song by Gerry Rafferty from Night Owl
- "Family Tree", a song by Loretta Lynn from Van Lear Rose
- "Family Tree", a song by Megadeth from Youthanasia
- "Family Tree", a song by TV on the Radio from Dear Science
- "Family Tree", a song by Kings of Leon from "Mechanical Bull"
- Family Tree (magazine), an American genealogy periodical
- Family Tree, a 1996 novel by Katherine Ayres
- The Family Tree, a 1997 novel by Sheri S. Tepper
- Family Tree, a syndicated daily comic strip by Signe Wilkinson
- The Family Tree, a 1983 American drama TV series
- Family Tree (TV series), a 2013 British-American mockumentary series
- Family Tree (film), a 1999 film featuring Corbin Bleu
- Family Tree, a 2003 short film with music by Michael A. Levine
- Family Tree, a 2010 art installation by Tal Rosner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.