From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fanfare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fanfare is a flourish of horn music.
Fanfare may also refer to:
- Fanfare (ballet), by Jerome Robbins
- Fanfare (company), an American technology company
- Fanfare (decoy), a torpedo decoy
- Fanfare (film), a 1958 Dutch comedy, directed by Bert Haanstra
- Fanfare, a sculpture by Neil Dawson
- Fanfare (magazine), an American classical music magazine, established 1977
- Fanfare band, a musical ensemble composed of percussion instruments, bugles, natural horns and natural trumpets
- Fanfare Records, a British record label, active 1980s–1990s
- Fanfare (album), the first compilation album (1982) by the Scottish punk band Skids
- Fanfare (Jonathan Wilson album) (2013)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fanfare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.