From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fara (disambiguation))
|Look up fara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fara might refer to:
See also: Farra (disambiguation) § Geography
- Fara, Bloke, Slovenia
- Fara, Kostel, Slovenia
- Fara, Orkney, an island in Scotland
- Fara, a village in the District of Safad, Israel, destroyed in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War
- Fara, Burkina Faso, a town and Department of Burkina Faso
- Fara, the ruins of the ancient city of Shuruppak at Tell Fa'rah, 125 miles south east of Baghdad
- Fara Filiorum Petri, a municipality of the Province of Chieti, Abruzzo
- Fara Gera d'Adda, a municipality of the Province of Bergamo, Lombardy
- Fara in Sabina, a municipality of the Province of Rieti, Lazio
- Fara Novarese, a municipality of the Province of Novara, Piedmont
- Fara Olivana con Sola, a municipality of the Province of Bergamo, Lombardy
- Fara San Martino, a municipality of the Province of Chieti, Abruzzo
- Fara Vicentino, a municipality of the Province of Vicenza, Veneto
- FARA, the Foreign Agents Registration Act
- Fara, name for a Rotuman Christmas festival
- Fara, another name for Saint Burgundofara.
- Fara ASA, a Norwegian company.
- Fara (film), a 1999 Russian film
- Fara is a variant of the name Farah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.