25 September 1988
|Nationality||Iranian / Canadian|
|Other names||Hadi Mosaffa|
|Height||184 centimetres (6 ft 0 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Waist: 80 cm (31 in)
|Collar||41 cm (16 in)|
|Suit||40 (EU) / 50L (US)|
|Shoe size||44 (EU) / 10 (US)|
Farhad Mosaffa (Persian: فرهاد مصفی, born: September 25, 1988) is an Iranian model he is the 3rd Iranian Contestant crowned as Mr Iran, he competed in Manhunt International 2012, the world’s first and oldest male modeling competition. but Unplaced.
Born in Iran, he moved to Vancouver, Canada as an infant. Farhad attended McGill University and the University of British Columbia pursuing a career in medicine. He was scouted by Orange Models at seventeen years old. At the age of eighteen Mosaffa progressed into working with a number of fashion companies, most notably Folio, he made his debut as a runway model at the L’Oreal Fashion Week for Zoran Dubric and the Parasucco Collections held in Toronto, Canada in 2009. His career went off from there leading him to sign campaign deals for Names like H&M, Cassey Rodford and Lipton.
Cassey Rodford (Spread)
Creative Outlook (Spread)
Martha Stewart Living (Print)
Harry Rosen (Spread)
L’Oreal Fashion Week (Runway)
Zoran Dubric (Runway)
Angels and Demons (Runway)
Dubai Fashion Week (Runway)
Rajesh Pratap Singh (Runway)
Manish Malhotra (Runway)
Lipton (MBC4 TV Commercial)
- Exclusive Interview With Farhad Mosaffa, Manhunt International Iran 2012 . The Stunning Angels. 2010. Retrieved 05, May 2013.
- Farhad Mosaffa Male Model on Man Central. 01, December 2012.
- beautycontests.blogspot.com/...iran-2012-farhad-mosaffa.html. 10, November 2012.
- http://m.beautypageantnews.com/farhad-mosaffa-manhunt-international-iran-2012/. 02, November 2012
- Loving Male Models - Farhad Mosaffa. 17, November 2012
- Online Portfolio. Retrieved 05, May 2013.