Farideh Mashini or Farideh Machini (Persian: فریده ماشینی; died 30 May 2012) was an Iranian researcher, Islamic feminist, women's rights activist, and reformist. she was a member of the reformist party, Islamic Iran Participation Front, and a member of Women's rights movement in Iran, secretary of the Women’s Participation Front, and researcher at Iran's Women’s Study Center. She died of cancer on 30 May 2012.
Farideh Mashini believed that “There is no contradiction to what is written in the Quran and the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW)” and said, "we should be an example to the world by ratifying the CEDAW and promoting the future of our women.”
- "Statement by Iranian Women for International Women’s Day". Womensphere. 8 March 2010. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
- "Iranian Women's Day July 2005". UNICEF. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
- درگذشت فریده ماشینی، عضو جبهه مشارکت و فعال حقوق زنان جرس
- فریده ماشینی، فعال حقوق زنان درگذشت رادیوزمانه
- فریده ماشینی، فعال حقوق زنان و فعال سیاسی اصلاح طلب درگذشت رادیو فردا
- فریده ماشینی فعال زنان درگذشت ایلنا
- Communication and Gender in Quran by Farideh Mashini, islamwomen.org
|This biographical article about a women's rights activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|