From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up farina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farina may refer to:
- Farina (food), cereal meal
- Farina, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Farina, South Australia, a town in Australia
- Farina gegenüber, a fragrance company in Cologne, Germany
- Farina (novel), an 1857 novel by George Meredith
- Farina (surname)
- Farina (Pearls Before Swine), a character in the comic strip Pearls Before Swine
- Allen "Farina" Hoskins, a character in the Our Gang (Little Rascals) short films
- Farina, a character in Fire Emblem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Farina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.