From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up farming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Farming may also refer to:
- Gold farming, the act of gathering in-game currency and items in a massively multiplayer online game to sell for (real world) money.
- The Farming Game, an economic simulation of running a farm.
- Baby-farming was a practice in Victorian Britain involving the taking-in of an infant or child for payment.
- Factory farming is a set of often controversial practices in large-scale, intensive livestock farming.
- Tax farming is the privatization of tax collection.
- The term "farming out to" refers to outsourcing.
- Compassion In World Farming is a European animal welfare organization.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.