|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Farmington is a census-designated place located in Wharton Township in Fayette County in the state of Pennsylvania. Its location is along the National Road. It is situated about 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, and is the closest settlement to Fort Necessity. It is also home to the 5 star hotel Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. As of the 2010 census the population was 767.
Farmington is located at geographical coordinates 39° 48′ 28″ North, 79° 34′ 1″ West (39.807220, -79.566154).
The U.S. Postal Service Zip Code for Farmington is 15437.
- Farmington Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Farmington Township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania
- Farmington Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania
- Mertztown, Pennsylvania, which includes a small village named Farmington.
- Fort Necessity National Battlefield
- Laurel Caverns Geological Park
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Mystic Rock golf course
- Spring Valley Bruderhof Community
- Woodland Zoo
|This Fayette County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|