Farmington Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.82 sq mi (92.8 km2)|
|• Land||35.62 sq mi (92.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.19 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.53%|
|Elevation||761 ft (232 m)|
|• Density||94/sq mi (36/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61520, 61531|
|GNIS feature ID||0428993|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.82 square miles (92.8 km2), of which 35.62 square miles (92.3 km2) (or 99.44%) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.49 km2) (or 0.53%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Coal Creek, Hill, Oak Ridge, Pleasant Hill and Providence Chapel.
- Canton Union School District 66
- Farmington Central Community Unit School District 265
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 91
- State Senate District 46
- "Farmington Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 124.
||Maquon Township, Knox County||Salem Township, Knox County||Elmwood Township, Peoria County|
|Fairview Township||Trivoli Township, Peoria County|
|Joshua Township||Canton Township||Orion Township|