From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fascination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fascination may refer to:
- Fascination!, 1983 synth pop album by The Human League
- "(Keep Feeling) Fascination", a song in The Human League album Fascination!
- "Fascination" (David Bowie song), a song written by David Bowie and Luther Vandross
- "Fascination" (Alphabeat song), a song by the Danish band Alphabeat
- "Fascination" (1932 song), a song popularized by the film Love in the Afternoon
- Fasciinatiion, 2008 album by dance-punk band The Faint
- Fascination Records, part of the Polydor record label
- "Fascination Maxx", a song from the music video game Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova
- "Fascination (Eternal Love Mix)", a song from the music video game Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova
- Fascination (1979 film), a 1979 film directed by Jean Rollin
- Fascination (1922 film), a 1922 silent film starring Mae Murray
- Fascination (2004 film), a movie starring James Naughton and Jacqueline Bisset.
- Fascination (short stories), a 2004 collection of 14 short stories by William Boyd
- "Fascination" (DS9 episode), a third season episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Fascination (game), a game commonly found in amusement parks
- Fascination (video game), a game by Coktel Vision
- MS Fascination, the fourth ship in Carnival Cruise Lines' Fantasy class of mega-cruise ships
- Fascination (automobile), a prototype developed by Paul M. Lewis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.