To qualify, businesses must be headquartered in Harris County or the surrounding adjacent counties, have a minimum of fifty-one percent of their consolidated revenue involved in the original manufacture, design or development of technology products or services and must also have net revenues of more than $200,000 for all qualifying years.
2009 FastTech 50
- #3 - Centre Technologies An IT company which provides an assortment of consulting, managed IT and hardware/software services and solutions.
- #25 - The Aldridge Company A technology management, consulting, and outsourcing company that provides enterprise-level management of servers, PCs, and networks.
- #26 - Chrysalis MSP An IT Managed Service Provider and outsourcing company who's core competencies are Information Technology, VoIP, and Video Conferencing.
2008 FastTech 50
- #19 - omNovia Technologies A software development company, omNovia develops the only browser based Web Conferencing platform for groups of 5 - 5,000 participants.
2006 FastTech 50
- #16 - Entrance Software A software consulting company, Entrance Software provides software development and consulting services to midmarket and enterprise oil and gas businesses.
|This Houston-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|