|Look up fast track in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fast Track is an informal English phrase meaning "the quickest and most direct route to achievement of a goal, as in competing for professional advancement. By definition, it implies that a less direct, slower route also exists.".
Fast Track may also refer to:
- Fast Track, a FoxBusiness.com show hosted by Anna Gilligan
- FastTrack, a peer-to-peer protocol
- Fast Track (British TV series), a travel programme
- Fast Track (American TV series), a 1997 American TV series
- "Fast Track", a song by Radiohead, it features as a b-side to the "Pyramid Song" single
- Fast Track, an IDE/SATA RAID controller produced by Promise Technology
- Fast Track, a common term for a HyperLink
- On the Fastrack, a comic strip by Bill Holbrook
- Fast Track, the working title of The Ex (2007 film)
- FasTrak, an electronic toll collection system in California
- Fasttrack (Transformers), a fictional character
- Dedicated security and immigration lines at some British airports; see Business Class or First class (aviation)
- Fast-track construction, a scheduling technique
- FastTrack Schedule, a project management software program that is used for planning, tracking, and reporting project goals
- FastTrack Scripting Host, a software product (Windows operating systems)
- FDA Fast Track Development Program
- Fast track (trade), the authority of the President of the United States to negotiate agreements with the Congress
- Fastrack, a Ben 10 alien who makes his video game debut in Galactic Racing
- JCB Fastrac, type of JCB tractor that will travel up to 60mph.
- FASTRACK, a maintenance program in the New York City Subway
- Fast Track, a defunct drive-through hamburger chain formerly located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Fast Track (Warner Bros. Movie World), a virtual queuing system in seasonal operation at Warner Bros. Movie World
- Fast Track (Wet'n'Wild Water World), a virtual queuing system in seasonal operation at Wet'n'Wild Water World
- Fast Track, a sports sponsorship agency that is part of Chime Communications plc.
- Fast Track, the UK-based research company that produces the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.