|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
|Studio album by Fastway|
|Genre||Hard rock, heavy metal|
Fastway is the first album by the band, Fastway.
Founding member Pete Way (ex bass guitar player with UFO) did not actually play on the album. By the time the recording sessions began he had already left the band. He soon formed another band, Waysted.
The bass guitar parts on the album were actually played by the session bass guitarist, Mickey Feat (who is uncredited on the album).
The album has been reissued as a two-fer with the second Fastway album, All Fired Up; however, that edition omits the "Far Far From Home" bonus track featured on the standalone CD release of the first album.
UK-based record label Rock Candy Records has since reissued the album was additional liner notes and bonus tracks, including B-Sides and BBC sessions.
All tracks composed by Fastway
- "Easy Livin'" - 2:47
- "Feel Me, Touch Me (Do Anything You Want)" - 3:27
- "All I Need Is Your Love" - 2:32
- "Another Day" - 4:41
- "Heft!" - 5:38
- "We Become One" - 3:59
- "Give It All You Got" - 3:01
- "Say What You Will" - 3:20
- "You Got Me Runnin'" - 3:04
- "Give It Some Action" - 4:11
- "Far Far from Home" - 5:29 *
* Originally, "Far Far From Home" was a separate promotional single, included in the first vinyl LP pressings. It was not on the original cassette versions, and not included in subsequent LP editions, but is included as a track on the compact disk edition.
- Dave King - vocals, harmonica
- "Fast" Eddie Clarke - guitar
- Jerry Shirley - drums
- Mickey Feat - bass guitar (uncredited)