From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fat hen)
Fat hen or fat-hen may refer to:
- Hen and chicks, common name for a group of small succulent flowering plants native to Europe and northern Africa
- Fat Hen, common name for Aristolochia rotunda, a perennial herb native to Southern Europe
- Fat-hen, common name in Britain for Chenopodium album, a fast-growing weedy annual plant that is extensively cultivated and consumed in Northern India as a food crop, where it is referred to in Hindi as "Bathua".
- Atriplex prostrata
- Fette Henne, or "fat hen", nickname for the portly eagle of the Coat of arms of Germany that used to decorate the chamber of the Bundestag in Bonn, Germany. Also shows on certain German Euro coins
- Fette Henne (Berlin-Neukölln) , artwork in the Britzer Garten.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fat Hen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.