Fatal Attraction (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fatal Attractions)
Fatal Attraction is a 1987 American psychological thriller film directed by Adrian Lyne starring Michael Douglas, Glenn Close, and Anne Archer.
Fatal Attraction or Fatal Attractions may also refer to:
- Fatal Attractions (TV series), recurring American nature documentary series on Animal Planet first aired in 2010
- "Fatal Attraction", an episode of Jake and the Fatman television series
- Fatal Attraction, a 1984 album by Adam Bomb
- Fatal Attraction, a 1990 album by Killer
- "Fatal Attraction", a song by Roxanne Shanté from the 1989 album Bad Sister
- "Fatal Attraction", a song by Anjulie from the 2009 self-titled debut album Anjulie
- "Fatal Attraction", a song by Mark Stewart from the 1987 eponymous album Mark Stewart
- "Fatal Attraction", a song by Karen Clark Sheard from the 2002 compilation album T.D. Jakes Presents: God's Leading Ladies
- "Fatal Attraction", a song by Tone Lōc from the 1991 album Cool Hand Lōc
- Fatal attraction, a psychological theory about the failure of interpersonal relationships.
- Fatal Attractions (comics), 1993 Marvel Comics crossover storyline centered around the X-Men
- Salt: A Fatal Attraction, a 2006 indie film by Bradford Tatum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fatal Attraction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.