|Preceded by||Deadly Decisions|
|Followed by||Grave Secrets|
A plane crash in the mountains of North Carolina and an unidentified severed foot found in the vicinity lead Brennan and would-be lover Detective Andrew Ryan to investigate a mysterious cult.
The book entered the Publishers Weekly performance top 10 list in seventh place on. The Publishers Weekly review praised the book's "restraint" and its "riveting plot", Kim Bunce at the Guardian applauded the plot's "complex and evil tapestry". while Michele Hewitson in the New Zealand Herald called it "another big fat forensic thriller".
- Kathy Reichs' page on Fatal Voyage
- "Fatal Voyage: title info". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 8 December 2009.[dead link]
- "Book details: review: Fatal Voyage". Publishers Weekly. 6 June 2001. Retrieved 8 December 2009.
- Bunce, Kim (29 July 2001). "Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs read by Katherine Borowitz". The Guardian. Retrieved 8 December 2009.
- Hewitson, Michele. "Kathy Reichs: Fatal Voyage". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 8 December 2009.
|This article about a crime novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|