|Developer(s)||Type-Moon (original concept)
|Arcade system||Namco System 246|
Fate/unlimited codes is a fighting game planned by Cavia, developed by Eighting, and published by Capcom. It is based on the visual novel Fate/stay night. It was released in Japan for arcades on June 11, 2008, and for the PlayStation 2 on December 18, 2008. An enhanced port was released for the PlayStation Portable in Japan on June 18, 2009, and was subsequently released digitally on the PlayStation Store in North America and Europe on September 3 and 10, 2009, respectively.
On May 30, 2012, it was reported that due to an expiring digital license, Capcom USA was discontinuing the game for sale on the PlayStation Store in that region as of June 12 of that year.
- Shirō Emiya
- Rin Tōsaka
- Kirei Kotomine
- Sakura Matō
- Luviagelita Edelfelt
PS2 and PSP exclusive characters
- Bazett Fraga Mcremitz
- Saber Alter
- Zero Lancer
- Brudvig, Erik (2009-04-28). "Fate/unlimited codes Hands-on". IGN. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes Release Information for Arcade Games". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes Release Information for PlayStation 2". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate/Unlimited Codes Release Information for PSP". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Fate Unlimited Codes (Sony PSP)". Capcom. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- Ishaan (2012-05-30). "Fate/Unlimited Codes Is On Sale, Being Taken Down Soon". Siliconera.com. Retrieved 2012-06-01.