Fate (2008 film)
|Directed by||Kim Hae-gon|
|Produced by||Kang Min|
|Written by||Kim Hae-gon|
|Music by||Choe Tae-wan
|Edited by||Choi Jae-geun
|Distributed by||CJ Entertainment|
|Running time||123 minutes|
Gang members Woo-min, Cheol-jung, Do-wan and Yeong-hwan are close friends, who, with the help of older gang member Gang-seop, decide to rob a casino so they can start their lives over. But Cheol-jung betrays the others, and Woo-min ends up in prison. After serving his time, Woo-min tries to stay out of trouble, but finds himself drawn back into the underworld.
- Song Seung-heon ... Kim Woo-min
- Kwon Sang-woo ... Jo Cheol-jung
- Kim In-kwon ... Jeong Do-wan
- Park Han-byul ... Jeong Eun-yeong
- Ji Sung ... Park Yeong-hwan
- Hong Soo-hyun ... Jo Hyo-sook
- Lee Seung-jun
- Wi Seung-cheol
- Min Eung-sik ... Jeong Doo-man
- Ahn Nae-sang ... Cha Gang-seop
- Jung Woo ... Choi Jeong-hak
The film was not a big success, selling only 858,215 tickets nationwide.
- "Sookmyeong (The Fate)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Lee, Hyo-won (18 March 2008). "Actors Kwon, Song Get Rough in Fate". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Lee, Hyo-won (20 March 2008). "Fate, When Pretty Boys Go Bad". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "A Whole New Destiny for Song Seung-hun". The Chosun Ilbo. 24 March 2008. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Yang, Sung-jin (3 April 2008). "Herald Interview: Kim In-kwon plays a ruthless villain". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Korean Film Sold to Japan". The Korea Times. 21 August 2007. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Yi, Chang-ho (24 August 2007). "Sookmyeong Pre-sold for Yearly High". Korean Film Council. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Theatrical Releases in 2008: Box-Office Admission Results". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Official website (Korean)
- Fate at HanCinema
- Fate at the Korean Movie Database
- Fate at the Internet Movie Database
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|