||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Fateh Ezatpoor (or Ezzatpour), son of Ahmad, born in 1958, is a calligrapher and teacher. He is from the Jorabad quarter located in the city of Sanandaj and holds a Bachelor's degree from Allameh Tabatabai University. Ezzatpour is the official instructor of Iranian Calligraphists Association in Tehran and Sanandaj. Since 1982, he has been teaching calligraphy; in addition, he has taught this art at other Artistic and Cultural Centers; from the early years of primary education in 1969, he became acquainted with the art of calligraphy. In his household, he practiced penmanship in company with his uncle, Mehdi Kamali Kurdistani, and in 1978, he went to Tehran to continue his academic studies.
Simultaneous with his education in Tehran, he did not lose his sight on practicing penmanship. In that very year, he became acquainted with the organization of Iranian Calligraphists Association; after enrolment in the presence of Prof. Abbas Akhavin, he started to acquire this art, and in 1982 he managed to receive his certificate of calligraphy with distinction from the Iranian Calligraphists Association.
After receiving certificate of calligraphy with distinction in 1982 certified by High Council for from Iranian Calligraphists Association in Tehran, he was singled out as the official instructor and officially started to teach calligraphy. Many art learners were taught by him in various courses of the association and so far, a great number of his students have managed to receive a certificate of calligraphy with distinction from the Iranian Calligraphists Association.
During his artistic activities, Mr. Fateh Ezzatpour he has prepared and published so many articles and educational pamphlets to be used by the interested people and each of them has had a valuable role in the promotion of this art.
Concerning calligraphy, book publication and participation in calligraphy exhibitions and receiving medals, awards and citations, he has so many brilliant records each of which is the source of credit for our homeland.
In addition to artistic activities, he has been the member of Research Experts in the field of housing in Iran as well; so far he has presented and published more than forty articles in scientific journals and seminars held by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development; in this connection, and in order not to prolong this piece of writing, only a part of the records of this dear instructor are pointed out.
The following have been his instructors:
- nastaliq script; Master Mehdi Kamali Kurdistani, from the beginning stage of calligraphic exercise (1969)
- nastaliq script; Master Abbas Akhavin, Iranian Calligraphists Association and the center for script and Iranian Calligraphy Instructors (from 1979)
- shekaste ("broken" cursive) script; Master Yadollah Kaboli Khansari, Iranian Calligraphists Association (from 1980)
- Taz-hib (illumination); Master Biok Ahmari, The office for Penmanship and Motif; Tehran, (from 1983)
Artistic and Scientific Degrees Received 
- Certificate of calligraphy with distinction; Iranian Calligraphists Association. Tehran; 1982.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economic Sciences from Allameh Tatbabaie university; Iran; Tehran; 1986
- Certificate with super distinction; Iranian Calligraphists Association. Tehran; 2007.
- Certificate of Mastership; Iranian Calligraphists Association. Tehran; 2009.
- Certificate of Grade I (Doctorate); Ministry of Islamic Guidance and Ministry of Sciences and Researches and Technology; Iran; Tehran; 2009 
Artistic Professions 
- Instructor of Iranian Calligraphists Association, from 1982 till now.
- Instructor of Universities in Artistic and Scientific fields including teaching at Islamic Azad University, University for Applied Sciences and Technology, and the Center for Public Administration; etc. from 1989.
- Membership in a few of meetings of Iranian Calligraphists Association.
- Nationwide Referee in the field of Calligraphy, and member of the Council for diagnosis and revising examination papers at Iranian Calligraphists Association from 1983.
- Teaching at Reza Abbasi Museum and Khayan Library located in Park Khayam, Tehran (from 1982 through 1986)
- Teaching at Artistic Centers for private institutes in Tehran and Sanandaj.
- Referee of provincial competitions including students competitions, and Calligraphy Exhibitions of the provincial universities and Technical and vocational high schools. etc.
- Expert of Penmanship for Justice Administration since 1989.
- Instructing fine penmanship at Calligraphy Classes and Teaching the civil servants employees.
- Instructing at Artistic Work Office (Ezzatpour Artistic Association)
List of the works published and the calligraphic activities 
|Name of Book||Year of Publication||Publisher||City, Country|
|Penmanship in Kurdistan||1983||Department of Islamic Guidance and Culture||Sanandaj, Iran|
|Robaiiat Khayam||1983||Forough||Tehran, Iran|
|Baba Taher Orian||1984||Forough||Tehran, Iran|
|Divan Hafez( by Ghani Ghazvini)||1985||Gotanbarg||Tehran, Iran|
|Monajat Khajeh Abdollah Ansari||1986||Mohammad||Tehran, Iran|
|Golestan Saasi||1986||Partoo||Tehran, Iran|
|Abosaeed Abolkhaier||1988||Mohammad||Tehran, Iran|
|Divan Hafez; Ghodsi Version||1988||Pirasteh||Tehran, Iran|
|Robaiiat Khayam||1989||Partoo||Tehran, Iran|
|Hatef Esfahani||1990||Mohammad||Tehran, Iran|
|Kurdish Version of (Translated by Hajar)||1990||Ready to be published||-|
|Parvin Etesami||1991||Pirasteh; under publications||Sanandaj, Iran|
|Teaching Basic Calligraphy ( Instructional Pamphlet )||1992||Ezzatpour Artistic Association||Sanandaj, Iran|
|Calligraphy in Traditional Arts||2009||University for Applied Sciences and Technology ; under preparation||Sanandaj, Iran|
Individual Exhibitions 
- Calligraphy Exhibition in the city of Saghez; 1981, Iran; Islamic Guidance Department of Saghez.
- "Ghalam" Calligraphy Exhibition in the city of Sanandaj, 1993,Iran; Iran Islamic Propagation Hall, Saghez.
- Qeshm Island Exhibition in the city of Qeshm, 2002, Iran; Islamic Guidance Department
- "Vadi Ghalam" Calligraphy Exhibition 2003; Iran; Picture Gallery of Islamic Guidance Department 
Participation in Collective Exhibitions 
- Calligraphers Exhibition in the city of Sanandaj, 1983, Sanandaj Museum.
- Iranian Calligraphers Exhibition in the city of Tehran, 1983, Contemporary Arts Museum; Tehran
- Isfahan Calligraphy Association; 1985; Culture Hall, Isfahan.
- Iranian Calligraphers Association; 1985, Islamic Guidance Department Hall, Naishabor
- Kurd Calligraphers Exhibition; 1988, Sanandaj Museum; Sanandaj
- Iranian Calligraphers Association Exhibition; 1989, Police Club, City of Sari.
- A few of Calligraphers of Kurdistan; 1991; Picture Gallery of Islamic Guidance Department; Sanandaj
- Iranian Calligraphists Association Exhibition; 1992, Municipality Hall, Uremia.
- Sanandaj Calligraphers Association Exhibition; 1994, Gallery of Islamic Guidance Department; Sanandaj
- Iranian Calligraphers Association Supervisors Exhibition; 2001, SAIRAN Hall, Shiraz
- The First Festival Calligraphy Exhibition in the west of Iran; 2001, Culture Hall, Ilam.
- Iranian Calligraphers Association; 2002, Intellectual Education Center Hall, Tehran
- Kurd Calligraphers Exhibition; 2004, Gallery of Islamic Guidance Department; Sanandaj
- Mir Emad Alhassani Commemoration Exhibition; 2004; the Center for Script and Training; Tehran
- Haj Festival Exhibition; 2007; Islamic Guidance Department Hall ; Sanandaj
- Exhibition for Penmanship Week; 2009; Gallery of Islamic Guidance Department; Tehran; Saba Gallery
International Exhibitions 
- The First Calligraphy Festival Fair of the World of Islam; 1997; Art Gallery, Tehran
- The Second Calligraphy Festival Fair of the World of Islam; 2002; Art Gallery, Tehran
- Calligraphy Fair of Kurdish and Persian Works; 2004; Ganjan, Solaimanieh Hall; Iraq
-Saghez; receiving Citation on the occasion of holding Calligraphy Exhibition in 1981
-Isfahan; receiving Citation on the occasion of participating in Penmanship Exhibition of the fifth Congress of Poetry and Literature and Art, 1985
-Tehran; receiving Citation, Award and Medal from Contemporary Arts Museum on the occasion of participating in Iranian Calligraphers Association Instructors Exhibition; Tehran, 1985.
-Sanandaj; receiving Citation, Award and Medal from General Department for Islamic Guidance in Kurdistan on the occasion of Individual Exhibition held in 1993
-Tehran; receiving Citation on the occasion of participating in the First Calligraphy Festival of the world of Islam from Contemporary Arts Museum. 1997
-Shiraz; receiving Citation on the occasion of participating in the Calligraphy Exhibition of the supervisors of Iranian Association in 2001.
-Tehran; receiving Citation on the occasion of participating in the Second Calligraphy Festival of the world of Islam 2002.
-Ilam, receiving Citation on the occasion of participating in the Calligraphy Festival in the west of Iran; 2002.
-Tehran; receiving Citation and Award on the occasion of participating in the script of the Holy Koran in one day by the 2nd Channel of Iranian Sound and Vision (Television) Network in 2003.
-Tehran; receiving Citation on the occasion of participating in the Koranic Sciences Exhibition by the center for publishing Koranic works in 2004
-Tehran; receiving Citation and Award on the occasion of participating in Exhibition the Ostab Mir Emad Alhassani Ghazvini Commemoration, the center for Script and Education in Iran in 2004.
-Sanandaj; receiving Citation, Award and Medal on the occasion of Appreciating Prominent Artists via Kurdistan Television in 2004.
-Solaimanieh, Ira,; receiving Citation, Award and Medal on the occasion of participating in Exhibition for Kurdish and Persian Calligraphic Works from the Ministry of Roshebiri in 2004.
-Sanandaj; receiving Citation, Award and Medal from Provincial Network of Kurdistan on the occasion of participating in "Rozanah" Program in 2005.
-Sanandaj; receiving Citation, Award and Medal on the occasion of participating in two Koranic Exhibitions of Sanandaj Koranic Society in 2005 and 2006;etc.
Koranic and Religious Exhibitions and Activities 
-Participation in the Seminar of script of the Holy Koran in 2000 in Islamic Countries Leaders Hall, 2nd Channel of Television.
-Exhibition of Koranic Sciences in 2002 at Mobile Hall of Islamic Guidance Department of Kurdistan
-Participation in the Script of the Holy Koran in One day; 2003, FAJR Cultural Artistic Complex of Kurdistan.
-Exhibition of Koranic Sciences in 2004 held by the center for Protection and Promulgation of Islamic Values and Culture; Tehran.
-Exhibition of Koranic Works in 2005 held by Sanandaj Koranic Society, Congregation Mosque
-Koranic Works Exhibition in 2006 held by Sanandaj Koranic Society, Congregation Mosque
- Iranian Calligraphists Association; Sanandaj 2009
- See Link (In Persian) : http://www.ketabnews.com/detail-15412-fa-0.html
- Based On Official Ershad Ministry Certificate No. 3497-1/4 On 23 February 2010 , Iran
- Iran Newspaper (In Persian) : http://iraninstitute.com/1382/820231/html/mland.htm