From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fatherland is the nation of one's "fathers", "forefathers" or "patriarchs".
Fatherland may also refer to:
- Fatherland (novel), an alternative history novel by Robert Harris
- Fatherland (1994 film), a TV movie inspired by Harris' novel
- Fatherland (1986 film), a 1986 film directed by Ken Loach
- "Fatherland", a single released in 1993 by German metal band Die Krupps
- "Fatherland", a song that appears on Metropolis, an album released in 2000 by Czech gothic rock band XIII Stoleti
See also 
- Fatherland Party (disambiguation)
- Fatherland Union (disambiguation)
- For The Fatherland, a compilation album by Prussian Blue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.