From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fathom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fathom is a unit of measurement.
Fathom may also refer to:
- Film and television
- Fathom (film), 1967 spy comedy film directed by Leslie H. Martinson; starring Anthony Franciosa and Raquel Welch
- Fathom, a working title of the 2005–2006 science-fiction television series Surface
- NCM Fathom, a company that narrowcasts programming to cinemas via satellite; a division of National CineMedia
- Fathom (comics), an ongoing comic-book series, since 1998, created by Michael Turner
- Fathom (novel), a 2008 novel by Cherie Priest
- Fathom.com, a defunct online learning website developed by Columbia University
- Fathom: Dynamic Data Software, educational math software by Key Curriculum Press
- Fathom Records, a division of Hearts of Space Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.