From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fatigue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fatigue may refer to:
- Fatigue (material), structural damage from repeated loading
- Fatigue (medical), a state of physical and/or mental weakness
- Fatigue (safety), safety implications of tiredness
- Fatigue (military duty), work of a non-military nature such as construction of fortifications or clean up of grounds
- Fatigues (uniform) or battledress, a military uniform
- Battle fatigue, a reaction to combat stress
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, a medical disorder
- Compassion fatigue, characterized by a gradual lessening of compassion
- Information fatigue, impairment caused by excessive information
- Muscle fatigue, the decline in ability of a muscle to generate force
- Voter fatigue, public apathy about elections
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.