From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fatigue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fatigue may refer to:
- Fatigue (material), structural damage from repeated loading
- Fatigue (medical), a state of physical and/or mental weakness
- Fatigue (safety), safety implications of tiredness
- Fatigues (uniform) or battledress, a military uniform
- Battle fatigue, a reaction to combat stress
- Compassion fatigue, characterized by a gradual lessening of compassion
- Information fatigue, impairment caused by excessive information
- Voter fatigue, public apathy about elections
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.