From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fatigue or fatigues in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fatigues and similar can refer to:
- In American English usually a synonym of battledress, typically referring to the plain OG-107 uniform
- In most Commonwealth countries (and formerly in US English) work clothes (e.g. boilersuits) worn by soldiers to avoid getting their uniforms dirty in non-combat manual work
- Camouflage-patterned clothing found in civilian fashions
- The Fatigues, a Seinfeld episode
- Fatigues: RAF slang Tedious unskilled work military or RAF ratings have to do on base, not part of trade skills.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.