Fatma Haseki Sultan
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2013)|
|Fatma Haseki Sultan
فاطمة خاصكي سلطان
|House||House of Osman|
Istanbul, Ottoman Empire
|Burial||Tomb of Melik-i Acem, Sivas|
Fatma Haseki Sultan or Fatma Sultan (Ottoman Turkish: فاطمة خاصكي سلطان, born 1530 Mari, Syria - died Istanbul, the Ottoman Empire) was the wife of Şehzade Bayezid and the mother of Şehzade Orhan, Şehzade Osman, Şehzade Abdullah, Mihrumah Sultan and Ayşe Sultan
She was married to Sultan Suleiman and Hürrem Sultan's son Şehzade Bayezid. Her life after the death of Şehzade Bayezid is unknown. She died in 1585 in Istanbul. Her death place is the tomb of Melik-i Acem, Sivas.
- Şehzade Orhan (b.1543, Kütahya - d. Qazvin July 23, 1562)
- Şehzade Osman (b.1545, Kütahya - d. Qazvin July 23, 1562)
- Şehzade Abdullah (b.1548, Kütahya - d. Qazvin July 23, 1562)
- Mihrumah Sultan (b.1547, Kütahya - d. Istanbul 1593), married Damat Muzaffer Paşa in 1562.
- Ayşe Sultan (b.1553, Kütahya - d. Tokat 1572), married Damat Hoca Ali Paşa Eretnaoğlu.