From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A faun is a half-human, half-goat creature in Roman mythology.
Faun may also refer to:
- Faun GmbH, a German engineering firm
- Faun (band), a German pagan folk / medieval band
- Faunis, a genus of Asian butterflies commonly referred to as the Fauns
- Faun (film), a Hungarian silent film directed by Alexander Korda
- The Faun, a sculpture
- The Faun, ballet composed by Dora Bright
- The Faun, play by Edward Knoblock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.