From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fausto may refer to:
- Fausto Amodei, Italian singer-songwriter
- Fausto Cleva, Italian-born American operatic conductor
- Fausto Coppi, (1919–1960), Italian racing cyclist
- Fausto Ferrari, Italian footballer
- Fausto Gresini, Italian motorcycle racer
- Fausto Mata, Dominican comedian and actor
- Fausto Paolo Sozzini (1539–1604), Italian theologian
- Fausto Poli (1581–1653), Italian Catholic priest
- Fausto Quinde, Ecuadorian race walker
- Fausto Ricci, Italian motorcycle racer
- Fausto dos Santos, Brazilian footballer
- Roberto Hernández Heredia (previously known as Fausto Carmona), Dominican baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.