From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fauve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fauve may refer to:
- Fauve (collective), French arts collective of music and videography
- The Fauves, an Australian rock band
- Fauve (musician) (born 1972), real name Nicolas Julliard, Swiss musician and singer known by his stage name Fauve
- Fauve (comics artist) (born 1964), real name Holly Golightly, comic book writer and artist known as Fauve
- Fauve (dog), a short legged hunting breed of dog
- Fauve Software, a defunct company
- Fauvism, a short-lived and loose grouping of early 20th century modern art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.