From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fauve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fauve may refer to:
- Fauve (collective), French arts collective of music and videography
- Fauve (dog), a short legged hunting breed of dog
- Fauve Software, a defunct company
- Fauvism, a short-lived and loose grouping of early 20th century modern art
- The Fauves, an Australian rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.