Faversham House Group
|Industry||Media company, Publishing|
|Founder(s)||Vic Gould and Jack Pearce|
|Headquarters||East Grinstead, West Sussex, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Amanda Barnes Chief Executive, Chris Trayers Managing Director, Carl Myers New Media Director|
|Services||Publishing, Exhibitions, conferences|
Faversham House Ltd is a UK-based independent media company located in East Grinstead, West Sussex. It specialises in publishing B2B magazines and websites, and organising B2B exhibitions, conferences and events. The company's focus is on the key market sectors of, water, energy and sustainability, and visual communications. The role of the organisation is to make connections between buyers and suppliers in those markets.
Faversham House has achieved the British Standard 8901 in Sustainable Event Management.(2) 
The company was founded in 1960 by Vic Gould and Jack Pearce with the launch of Heating & Ventilating Review, one of the then-new controlled circulation magazines relying on advertising revenue rather than subscriptions. It operated out of offices above the Cheshire Cheese in Fleet Street for several years and moved to Faversham House in Croydon in the late sixties, with a move to larger offices in 2012.
The company has grown through a series of acquisitions and launches and now publishes six controlled circulation magazines, numerous websites, and stages 23 national and regional exhibitions in the UK and Ireland as well as eight award events.
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Water and Effluent Treatment News
- Local Authority Waste & Recycling
- Sustainable Business
- Utility Week
- Desalination & Water Reuse Quarterly
- Who's Who in the Water Industry
- The Energy Supply Handbook
- Sustainability Live - An ABC accredited exhibition, held annually at the NEC Birmingham, attracted a total of 8,904 attendees, and comprising the following exhibitions:
- Brownfield Expo (BEX)
- IWEX Water Live (IWEX)
- NEMEX Energy Live (NEMEX)
- Energy From Waste Live (EfW EXPO)
- Sign & Digital UK, Held annually in April at the NEC Birmingham
- Resource Ireland, Held annually at Simmonscourt, RDS, Dublin, comprising the Irish Water Exhibition, Irish Recycling & Waste Exhibition and Irish Sustainable Business Exhibition.
- Water Industry Achievement Awards, held annually in Birmingham
- The Environment & Energy Awards, held annually in Birmingham alongside Sustainability Live
- The Utility Industry Achievement Awards, held annually in London
- Sustainability Leaders Awards, held annually in London
- Resource Revolution Awards London
Community and Charity Work
The firm supports a number of charities associated with its key markets and is active in raising money for them. These include Water Aid and the Rainy Day Trust. Staff members participate in numerous fund-raising activities, both individually and as a company. The company runs a programme to offer work experience to school children and university students.
-  ISO 8901 Certificate
-  The company most recently acquired Utility Week magazine from Reed Business Group in July 2010
-  Sustainabilitylive! - An ABC accredited exhibition
-  Sustainabilitylive! attracted a total of 8,904 attendees.
-  Driving for Better Business Case Study - Faversham House Group Ltd