Fawley Challenge Cup
The Fawley Challenge Cup is a rowing event for junior boys' quadruple sculls at the annual Henley Royal Regatta on the River Thames at Henley-on-Thames in England. It is open to those who have not attained 19 years of age by the end of the Regatta and is open to crews from both clubs and schools.
THE FAWLEY CHALLENGE CUP for quadruple sculls was offered for the first time at the 1992 Regatta. This is an event for junior men and is open to crews from single boat clubs as well as from single schools.
The trophy presented for this event is the Cup given to the Regatta by his family in memory of Nicholas Young who rowed for Westminster School and St. Catherine's College, Oxford.
- 1992: Mölndals Rk & Strömstads Rk, Sweden
- 1993: Walton R.C. & Burton Leander R.C.
- 1994: Windsor Boys' School & Maidenhead R.C.
- 1995: Windsor Boys' School & Poplar, Blackwall & District Rowing Club
- 1996: Windsor Boys' School & Poplar, Blackwall & District Rowing Club
- 1997: Windsor Boys' School & Claires Court School
- 1998: Windsor Boys' School & Claires Court School
- 1999: Leander Club & Tiffin School
- 2000: Leander Club & Llandaff Rowing Club
- 2001: Southport School & St. Joseph's College[disambiguation needed], AUS
- 2002: Leander Club & Evesham Rowing Club
- 2003: Marlow Rowing Club & The King's School, Worcester
- 2004: Marlow Rowing Club The Tideway Scullers' School
- 2005: Sydney Rowing Club
- 2006: The King's School, Parramatta, AUS
- 2007: Henley Rowing Club & Madienhead Rowing Club
- 2008: Peterborough City Rowing Club & Nottingham Rowing Club
- 2009: Westminster School
- 2010: Banks Rowing Club & Melbourne University, AUS
- 2011: Sydney Rowing Club, AUS
- 2012: Sir William Borlase's Grammar School
- 2013: Marlow Rowing Club 'A'
- 2014: Sir William Borlase's Grammar School
- The Fawley Challenge Cup HRR Recent Winners page
|This rowing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|