From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fax, short for facsimile, is a telecommunications technology used to transfer copies of documents over the telephone network.
Fax may also refer to:
- Fax (Argentine TV show), between 1991 and 1992
- Fax (Pern), a character in Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series
- Fax (TV series), BBC children's show between 1985 and 1988
- FAX +49-69/450464, a German record company releasing ambient music
- FlyAsianXpress, commonly known as FAX, an airline operating in Malaysia
- Fresno Area Express, a public transit agency operating in Fresno, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.