From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fayette (disambiguation))
Fayette is the name of a number of places in the United States of America. Many are named for General Gilbert du Motier, marquis de Lafayette, a French officer who fought under General George Washington in the American Revolutionary War.
- Fayette, Alabama
- Fayette, Indiana
- Fayette, Iowa
- Fayette, Maine
- Fayette, Michigan
- Fayette, Mississippi
- Fayette, Missouri
- Fayette, New York
- Fayette, Ohio
- Fayette, Utah
- Fayette, West Virginia
- Fayette, Wisconsin, a town
- Fayette (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Fayette City, Pennsylvania
- Fayette Historic State Park, Michigan
- Fayette County (disambiguation)
- Fayette Township (disambiguation)
- Fayetteville (disambiguation)
- Lafayette (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.