|Address||3401 Nicholasville Road|
|Developer||Richard E. Jacobs Group|
|Management||CBL & Associates Properties|
|Owner||CBL & Associates Properties|
|No. of stores and services||150+|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||1,183,982 square feet (109,996 m2)
|No. of floors||1|
Fayette Mall is a regional shopping mall in Lexington, Kentucky, located at 3401 Nicholasville Road in southern Lexington. It is the largest mall in the state of Kentucky. The mall is anchored by JCPenney, Macy's, Dillard's, Sears, and Dick's Sporting Goods.
It was opened by developer Richard E. Jacobs Group Inc. in 1971, supplanting Turfland Mall as Lexington's largest shopping mall. Its original anchor stores included Sears, Shillito's and Stewart Dry Goods. Fayette Mall was renovated and enlarged in 1993.
The mall was acquired in 2001 by CBL & Associates Properties Inc. of Chattanooga, Tennessee, which classifies Fayette Mall as one of its superior shopping centers, one of a dozen "distinct, high-performing properties" in its portfolio of more than 100 malls and shopping centers.
Fayette Mall's sales of $492 per square foot is the second-highest among CBL's properties. As of 2007 Fayette Mall featured 1,183,982 square feet (109,996 m2) of gross leasable area, 111 in-line stores and 5,704 parking spaces on 86.6 acres (350,000 m2).
Growth Beyond the Mall 
- Fayette Mall Fact Sheet Retrieved 2013-01-17
- Jacobs Group web site Retrieved 2013-01-17
- CBL & Associates Properties Inc. website Retrieved 2013-01-17
- CBL & Associates Properties Inc. Retrieved 2013-01-17
- CBL Associates Properties Inc. Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2006
- The Plaza at Fayette Mall Fact Sheet Retrieved 2013-01-17.