From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fazil may refer to:
- Fazil (director) (born 1953), Indian filmmaker, producer and screenwriter
- Köprülü Fazıl Ahmed Pasha (1635–1676), Ottoman grand vizier
- Necip Fazıl Kısakürek (1904–1983), Turkish poet and activist
- Fazıl Hüsnü Dağlarca (1914–2008), prolific Turkish poet
- Fazil Iskander (born 1929), Abkhaz writer
- Fazıl Küçük (1906–1984), Turkish Cypriot Vice President of the Republic of Cyprus
- Fazıl Önder (1926–1958), Turkish Cypriot journalist
- Fazıl Say (born 1970), Turkish pianist and composer
- Fazıl, village and municipality in the Shaki Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Fazil, a 1928 film with Charles Farrell
- Mohammad Fazl, Afghan extrajudicial prisoner of the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fazil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.