From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fdb)
FDB may refer to:
- Fluid dynamic bearing, type of mechanical bearing
- Fight Dem Back, an Australian and New Zealand anti-racist group.
- Fællesforeningen for Danmarks Brugsforeninger, a consumers' cooperative based in Denmark.
- "FDB" (song), a song by Young Dro
- Frank de Boer, Dutch football manager and former player
- First DataBank, publisher of pharmaceutical information, subsidiary of Hearst Corporation
- Film Development Board, government body developing the motion picture industry in Nepal
- FDB (file format), a computer file format for fonts
- Form Double Byte, Computing file-type
- First Degree Burns, Bristol band
- Forwarding Database, A database that stores MAC-addresses from all ports of a blade on Extreme Networks switches (e.g. BlackDiamond series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.