From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up feast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feast may refer to:
- Banquet, a large meal
- Ramadan, Muslim's holy month
- Nineteen Day Feast, a monthly meeting held in Bahá'í communities to worship, consult, and socialize
- Feast (film), a 2005 horror film from Project Greenlight
- Feast (The Creatures album), 1983
- Feast (Annihilator album), 2013
- Feast Festival, Adelaide's annual LGBT festival
- A feast day commemorating a certain saint
- FEAST test used to assess candidates for training as Air Traffic Controllers in Europe
- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders (F.E.A.S.T.)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.