From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up feat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A feat is a rare or difficult act or accomplishment.
Feat or FEAT may also refer to:
- FEAT (album), a 2012 The Hood Internet album
- Feat (d20 System), concept in role-playing game system d20
- An abbreviation for featuring used in credit lists to indicate a guest appearance (common in music).
- Far Eastern Air Transport
- Feats, English reputed sorcerer
- All pages with titles containing "feat"
- All pages with titles containing "feats"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.