From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up feathering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feathering may refer to:
- Feathering, a technique used in computer graphics to blur edges.
- Feathering (reentry) (also feathered reentry, or shuttlecock reentry), an atmospheric reentry technique for spacecraft
- Feathering (propeller), changing an aircraft or wind turbine propeller blade by angling the blades parallel to airflow
- Feathering (clutch), alternately engaging and disengaging an automotive clutch
- Tarring and feathering, a type of punishment of medieval and early modern times
- Feathering (horse), long hair on the lower legs of some breeds of horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feathering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.