Featherston is a name of English origin, at least as old as the 12th century. The link with "Featherstone" is probably not traceable, but people researching both spellings (and others such as "de Fetherestanhalgh") contribute to the collection of pages in the website called "The Featherstone Society".
The name is applied to people and places.
- Isaac Featherston, a mid-19th century New Zealand politician (Colonial Secretary in 1861)
- J.P. Featherston, mayor of Ottawa 1874-1875
- Jake Featherston fictional antagonist to the Southern Victory Series of novels
- Jim Featherston of the former Dallas Times Herald, witness to President Kennedy's assassination
- Joseph Featherston (1843–1913), a member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Katie Featherston (1982-), Actress, Paranormal Activity
- Brigadier-General Winfield Scott Featherston, 1821-1891
- Featherston, New Zealand, Wairarapa area northeast of Wellington
- Featherston, Oklahoma
- also in Haldimand County, Ontario
- "A Dictionary of English Surnames" by P.H.Reaney & R.M. Wilson: "Featherston, Featherstone: William Federestan 1187(Staffordshire)".
- The Featherstone Society
- Genforum - Featherston Family Genealogy
- Brigadier General Winfield Scott Featherston
- JFK - Jean Hill and Jim Featherston
- Katie Featherston on IMDB
- Natalie Featherston Web Site
- Munson Gallery - Natalie Featherston
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.