From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up February in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
February is the second month of the Gregorian calendar
February may also refer to:
- "February", a song by Dar Williams from her 1996 album Mortal City
- February (2003 film), a 2003 Thai romance-drama film, written and directed by Yuthlert Sippapak
- "February", a song by A Thorn for Every Heart from their 2004 album Things Aren't So Beautiful Now
- "February", a song by The Appleseed Cast from their 2006 album Peregrine
- February (band), a shoegazer rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.